Friday 22 February 2019

About My "7 Days For My Padi Of Life"

So i decided to pour out the real inspiration behind the steps i took few days before my birthday. I basically thought that i could convey all that i want people to know about me through that Memoir ( Memoirs of a boy who knows nothing about himself ). I intended to speak on 7 different perspectives of Life and how ( to my best opinion ) the world operates.
Well i stopped on the third day due to some reasons, however still i talked about
FEBRUARY PALAVER
LIFE
HUMANS.

poetically using the all knowing style from a perspective of a boy to describe and address in issues that should be redressed. Three is a shot out of Seven, you really should check them out. Read Fam and be filled.
I'll post the pictures in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commoner's Creed by Literatus Victor.

Commoner's creed is a lyrical hymn for every dream chasers out there. Persons whose visions give the right passion and their will to suc...